MERRELL Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes, Black NightHere comes the improved replacement for Merrell's popular Mesa Ventilator hiking shoe: The Moab Ventilator offers all the comfort and light weight you'd expect in a grippy, all-terrain hiking shoe. The lattice-like overlay strapping supports and protects your foot while enhancing the venting of the breathable mesh upper.
- Compression-molded EVA foot frame absorbs shocks and hard landings
- Nylon arch shank reinforces arch for added support; allows easy forefoot flex
- Vibram/Multi-Sport rubber outsole with 5 mm lugs provides excellent grip
- Pigskin leather upper with breathable mesh panels and tongue
- Anatomical footbed for all-day comfort and extra cushion
- Air Cushion chamber under the heel absorbs shock, centers and stabilizes the foot
- Full toe and heel bumper for extra foot protection and durability
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes, Black Night
Gender Men's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 725 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.710 in. Heel Width Wide Heel Width Measurement 2.798 in. Outsole Vibram/Merrell MultiSport Shank Nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch Upper Pigskin leather with nylon mesh Waterproof No Midsole EVA Air Cushion Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Hiker shoe
- No break in needed
- Hiking in Hot Weather
Comments about MERRELL Men's Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes, Black Night:
I like Merrell for hiking. I have used many models through the years and have had good luck with all of them.