THE NORTH FACE Men's Back-To-Berkeley WP Nubuck Boots, GreyRetro-inspired, The North Face Back-To-Berkeley features a buttery nubuck upper, throwback styling, and HydroSeal waterproof protection.
- Die-cut EVA midsole for flexibility and shock-absorbing cushion
- BLC-compliant waterproof, abrasion-resistant nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal waterproof membrane to keep water out
- Tongue gusset keeps debris out
- OrthoLite footbed adds cushion, wicks moisture, and inhibits odor
- Durable 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Fit: classic, comfortable athletic-fitting last; excellent for all-day, everyday wear
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Back-To-Berkeley WP Nubuck Boots, Grey
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Men's Outsole Rubber Shank N/A Upper Nubuck Midsole Die-cut EVA Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
- Date Night
- Wet Weather
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Men's Back-To-Berkeley WP Nubuck Boots, Grey:
So I bought this online to replace a worn out pair of salomon boots that had become my everyday shoe. They fit great, they are a strange sorta sneaker boot. I have worn these northface boots alot since getting them, and love them. I would however only use them on light day hikes besides just walking about. They are buttery and soft, the sole is grippy, and all around I am happy with these.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width