THE NORTH FACE Women's Back-To-Berkeley II Winter Boots, GreenOld-school styling meets new-school tech—The North Face Back-To-Berkeley Boots feature PrimaLoft Eco insulation, HydroSeal waterproof protection, and IcePick lugs to keep your feet warm and protected.
- 100 g PrimaLoft Eco (minimum 30% recycled) insulation for around-town warmth
- Die-cut EVA midsole for cushioning comfort and flexibility
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for biting traction on snow and ice
- HydroSeal waterproof, breathable membrane keeps sleet and snow out
- Durable water-resistant, element-shredding 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- OrthoLite sockliner adds cushion, wicks moisture, and inhibits odor
- Tongue gusset keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe bumper
- Women-specific fit designed for a sleek, contemporary look with close-to-the-ground fit
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Back-To-Berkeley II Winter Boots, Green
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Women's Boot Insulation PrimaLoft Eco, 100 g Outsole TNF Winter Grip rubber Shank N/A Upper P.E.T. ripstop Warmth Rating Very warm casual Waterproof Yes Midsole Die-cut EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 9 oz.