CAMELBAK Gambler Hydration PackPerfect for short trips into the backcountry, the CamelBak Gambler brings hydration and avy tools in one streamlined package.
- Low-profile and streamlined, the CamelBak Gambler stores tools and emergency gear on chair-lift accessed side country trips
- Designed to carry your shovel, avalanche probe, skins, snack, phone, wallet and keys
- Therminator harness keeps your hydration on track with easy tube access and insulation
- Snowshed backpanel eliminates the buildup of snow or powder while skiing
- Front panel clips in shovel securely but deploys easily when necessary
- Equipped with a 3 L (100 oz.) Antidote reservoir; enough hydration for several hours of skiing
- 3 L Antidote reservoir with quick-snap cap, low-profile fit for stability, and lighter fill port to cut weight
- Quick Link system: reservoir can be disconnected from tube without leaking for easy filling
- Folding arms lock out for faster drying of reservoir; extra-large opening makes reservoir easy to fill and clean
- 1 in. waist strap increases stability or can be removed if unnecessary
- Top grab loop
- Pack body: 70D Diamond Clarus, 420D nylon with polyurethane coating and DWR finish for water resistance
CAMELBAK Gambler Hydration Pack
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Unisex Fluid Capacity 100 fl. oz. (3 L) Insulated Hydration Sleeve Yes Insulated Tube Yes Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 200 cu. in. Primary Use Winter Weight 1 lb. 7 oz.