KAMIK Kids' IceFox2 Winter BootsKamik's IceFox2 keeps kids' feet superwarm while providing great traction, flexible comfort, and reflective safety.
- Removable 9 mm Zylextra liner for superb warmth to -58°F/-50°C
- Zylextra liner: 2 mm lining wicks moisture away from feet; 5 mm foam traps warm air and cushions the foot; 2 mm polyester felt traps body heat; thermal foil defects cold and traps body heat; reinforced seams and heel guard
- Kamik’s Snowave PVC-free synthetic rubber outsole for great traction—flexible, supercomfortable, extremely durable, abrasion resistant, and lightweight
- Waterproof, flexible synthetic rubber shell at foot
- Waterproof 600D nylon upper
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Thermal barrier insole for extra warmth
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock
- Adjustable buckle straps
- Reflective piping
- Height: 9.5 in.
- Made in Canada; built in the USA
Country of Origin: Imported
KAMIK Kids' IceFox2 Winter Boots
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Kids' Boot Insulation Removable Zylextra liner, 9 mm Outsole Rubber Upper 600D nylon, rubber Warmth Rating -58°F (-50°C) Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 7.68 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Built In North America
- Good Cushioning
- Not Built Overseas
- Well built
- Cold Weather
- General Winter Use
- Wet Weather
Comments about KAMIK Kids' IceFox2 Winter Boots:
These days it's hard to buy almost anything that isn't made in China or overseas. We strive to buy North American made items for almost everything and were surprised to find these GREAT winter boots for our son. They are well built, comfortable and very warm. I encourage Kamik and other manufacturers to bring their factory's back to the US and Canada to keep our economies strong and goods better made.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: