PATAGONIA Men's Cragmaster Hiking Shoes, CardamomAn all-around cragging shoe designed for bouldering and moderate climbs, the Cragmaster from Patagonia delivers support, traction, and durability with a low-profile design for excellent feel.
- Low-profile, polyurethane midsole provides cushioning and support for long haul without compromising feel (4 mm drop: 9 mm heel, 5 mm toe)
- Nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and natural forefoot flex
- Vibram IdroGrip New Boulder climbing rubber outsole provides excellent grip (will mark surfaces and is not recommended for casual wear); can be resoled
- Nubuck waterproof leather upper for durability and comfort (not waterproof: no waterproof construction or membrane)
- Breathable mesh lining to help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Protective rubber toe and heel add durability on rocky scrambles
- Toe-to-toe lacing system provides a precise fit
- 15% recycled EVA footbed for added cushion and comfort
- 2 mm 15% recycled EVA insole for added cushion and support
- Leather from tanneries that have met ISO-14001 environmental certification
- Medium support and flex for more structure and support; reinforced midsole guides the foot from heel strike to toe off
- Last characteristics: medium to narrow width, tapered toe box, medium arch/instep
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Cragmaster Hiking Shoes, Cardamom
EMS_Sale Yes Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 700 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.580 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.436 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Nubuck leather Midsole Polyurethane Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 12 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Traction
- No Break-in
Comments about PATAGONIA Men's Cragmaster Hiking Shoes:
Spent the afternoon trying on every approach shoe I could find (not just at EMS). The Patagonia Cragmaster was on another level in terms of fit and comfort. Most of the shoes I tried let my foot slide forward on the downhill slope, but the Cragmaster held my foot securely and has best-in-class arch support. Highly recommended.
- Feels true to size