SCARPA Men's Kinesis Pro GTX Backpacking BootsA classic backpacking boot with waterproof performance, Scarpa's Kinesis Pro GTX features a new anatomical last for optimal fit and foot hold, while providing incredible support and comfort with its dual-density midsole and Biometric Vibram outsole.
- Dynamic TPU shank and 4 mm Active Pro insole for underfoot stability and support
- Anatomically designed Biometric Vibram rubber outsole for excellent traction and grip, superior durability and stability, and excellent foot rolling
- Dual-density PU (polyurethane) midsole for shock-absorbing cushion, stability, and support
- High-cut smooth full-grain leather upper for serious support and weather resistance
- Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection and breathable comfort to keep your feet dry
- Full rubber rand for critical protection from rough terrain
- Activfit heel provides perfect heel hold and increased comfort
- Breathable memory-fit foam wraps the ankle to provide perfect foot hold and increased comfort
- Stretch fabric collar for comfort and wrap-around fit
- Micro-pulley hardware makes lacing a cinch and wraps the foot from toe to top
- Breathable textile footbed with molded structure and Viscoflex memory foam cushioning layer for added support and comfort
- Activfit last: perfect heel hold and increased comfort, more toe volume for optimal fit, increased toe spring to enhance biomechanical efficiency, and a new profile for maximum foot hold
Country of Origin: Imported
SCARPA Men's Kinesis Pro GTX Backpacking Boots
Gender Men's Foot Volume Low Volume Measurement 720 ml Forefoot Width Narrow Forefoot Width Measurement 3.459 in. Heel Width Narrow Heel Width Measurement 2.306 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank TPU Upper Nubuck leather Midsole Dual-density polyurethane Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 12 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- Casual Wear
- Date Night
Comments about SCARPA Men's Kinesis Pro GTX Backpacking Boots:
I just got them today and wore them back to work after lunch. WOW; comfortable like no other out of the box boot I've worn. These are NOT cheaply made, barely wearable, flimsy boots; they are of the highest quality, fine leather and appointed with great quality hardware. They fit like a glove the minute I put them on. No break-in needed to work out the kinks. I couldn't be more pleased (unless I got 'em free).
Great boot; you won't regret the purchase. Good work Scarpa and EMS!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width