SCARPA Men's Crux Hiking ShoesAn ideal shoe for comfort on the trail, the approach, and on moderate climbs, the Crux features a super sticky Vibram outsole and forefoot webbing to secure the foot for climbing precision.
- Nonmarking, super sticky Vibram Approach sole
- Microporous EVA midsole for cushioning, stability, and support
- Forefoot webbing with Kevlar secures forefoot for climbing precision
- Rubber toe rand for protection and grip
- Suede, recycled polyester air mesh upper for abrasion resistance and breathability
- Lined with recycled polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
SCARPA Men's Crux Hiking Shoes
Gender Men's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 730 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.577 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.541 in. Outsole Vibram sticky rubber Shank N/A Upper Suede, recycled polyester Waterproof No Midsole Microporous EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 11.8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Traction
- Day hikes
Comments about SCARPA Men's Crux Hiking Shoes:
Really great. I'm hooked on Scarpa footwear, my ZENs lasted 4 years of seasonal use. And the european sizing is great for in-between feet like mine. I'm a 43.5 = 10 1/3 and I've never had such a perfect fit from an American sized shoe.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- Average Arch
- Was this a gift?: