EVOLV Astroman Climbing ShoesEvolv's Astroman was developed by Peter Croft to be the ultimate high-end, all day adventure trad shoe. A carefully chosen set of features allows the Astroman to perform at a high level, while remaining comfortable on long days.
- Trax rubber sole for perfect balance of high friction and edging power; performs consistently over a wide range of temperatures
- Low-profile forefoot for increased ability for jamming in thin cracks Mid-top upper for ankle and medial and lateral malleolus protection Padded Achilles patch provides comfort and allows free articulation of the ankle for precise toe placement
- VTR rand with a thicker front-toe area
- Durable split-leather upper; leather footbed
- Microfiber forefoot lining; cotton heel lining
- MX-P midsole: 1 mm half length + 2 mm full length
- Slightly asymmetric profile
- All around use: good for most all angles of climbing; more oriented towards vertical and less-than-vertical terrain
- Great for smearing or slab climbs
- Fairly flat bottom profile for all around performance or general use
Country of Origin: Imported
EVOLV Astroman Climbing Shoes
Gender Men's Upper Lined leather Closure Lace Up Last Shape Flat
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Support
- Sticky rubber
- Long Climbs
Comments about EVOLV Astroman Climbing Shoes:
I have used the shoes about 3 days so far in the Gunks. They preformed unbelievably. This is my first pair of Evolv shoes, but the rubber they use seems to stick to everything or nothing depending how you look at it. I have wide feet and I have often found it hard to find shoes that fit nice for all day climbing. These shoes fit amazingly. Even the first day they felt incredibly comfortable.
I have not been able to use the shoes in any weather about 55 degrees yet. The shoes seem very warm, and I wonder whats going to happen when the summer comes. The first pair I received were not stitched properly from the factory but EMS quickly took care of the problem, found me a new pair and shipped them express to my house.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width