SANUK Women's Flurry BootsOn a scale of one to Terrific...Sanuk's Flurry Boots are Terrific!
- Supersoft, high rebound, molded EVA footbed for cushion and support
- Supergrippy lug rubber “Tain Tracktion” outsole for secure traction
- Wrap-sealed construction to prevent water intrusion
- Supercomfy faux shearling Chill liner for toasty warmth
- Handmade canvas upper with contrast canvas binding
- Dual-toggle lace closure
- Sockliner features Aegis antimicrobial additive for protection against odor, staining, and deterioration
- Vegan and vegetarian
Country of Origin: Imported
SANUK Women's Flurry Boots
Outsole Rubber Upper Canvas Midsole EVA Waterproof No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Clean
- Good Cushioning
- Well Made
- Easily Wet
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
Comments about SANUK Women's Flurry Boots:
I bought these because I'm always in and out of the pool. I wanted something I could slip on and off easily and keep my feet warm in cold weather (but not necessary wear out in the snow or rain). I was looking for an alternative to Uggs, they are really pricey, and everyone has a pair and range from good quality to poor.
I have LOVED the Sanuks I have had in the past and LOVE these. I want to water proof the outside of them a bit more because it is just a cotton outside, but the inside is warm.
The bottom is the normal Sanuk comfy bottom, no fur. The top of the actually shoe (so not ankle portion) is a much shorter 'fur' or 'fuzz' while the ankle is all fuzz. You can undo the leg clasp or not to take the shoe on and off. I fell into three feet of snow while wearing them and they dried out real quick.
- Feels true to size
- Feels too wide