TWENTYTWO DESIGNS Vice Telemark Binding, LargeDesigned and made in the USA, the Twenty Two Designs Vice Telemark Binding has earned the reputation of the best all-around touring binding available.
- Borrowing design and experience from the Hammerhead and the Axl, the Vice binding sets the stage for lift-served skiing
- Solid one-piece toe construction securely holds your boot
- 6 hole mounting pattern creates a rock solid connection with the ski
- Choose from three pivot points for the best natural flexion of your boot and skiing style
- Over two inches of available spring travel
- Mil-spec cables with a load rating of 2000 lb each
- Large size suitable for US Mens boot size 26 and up
- Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
TWENTYTWO DESIGNS Vice Telemark Binding, Large
Primary Use Extended tour Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 4 oz. Binding Type Telemark Snow Type Mixed