HIGHGEAR SmartLite LanternA great on-the-go lantern for any camping trip or hike, the SmartLite from Highgear features a rechargeable battery via USB along with a back-up power hand crank.
- 95 lumens
- Modes: high, low, off
- Rechargeable via USB: 15 hr. charge time = 4 hr. burn time (high), 10 hr. burn time (low)
- Back-up power via Dynamo/hand crank: 3 minutes crank time = 6 min. burn time (high), 10 min. burn time (low)
- Rechargeable internal battery: 330 mAh, 3.6 V
- Reversible globe—lantern becomes a down light
- 1W ultrabright LED
- Nonglare frosted globe
- Reflector for enhanced lighting
- Rubberized for easy grip
- Dimensions: 76 x 180 mm
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. It cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bright Emergency Light
- Light in weight
- Needs A Power Supply
- Gereat When Power Fails
Comments about HIGHGEAR SmartLite Lantern:
First saw the lantern in a remote cabin where it served as an emergency light in the event of a power interruption. I ordered one as soon as I got home.
- Was this a gift?: