VEW-DO Butter Nub Balance BoardThe Butter Nub Balance Board is a completely new type of balance board from the good Vew-Do folks in Vermont.
- Butter Nub board makes it easy for anyone to add some balance training to their daily routine
- Can be used by anyone, regardless of age, skill, or ability
- Uniquely shaped decks have a center "hub" and two "nubs"
- Rider can transfer weight between the hub and nubs to spin, turn, walk, rotate, tick tack, ollie, and more while remaining about an inch off the ground
- Innovative training tools offer many of the same core-building exercises, motions, and tricks common to traditional Vew-Do balance boards
- Each Nub board is hand crafted in the USA of the finest maple wood available
- These fine crafted boards are a must-have for any board sport enthusiast or athlete looking to improve his or her balance skills
- Nub boards can be ridden on a variety of surfaces and are great for the entire family
- Dimensions: 31 x 9 in., 8 in. wide waist
- 6-ply variable-flex maple deck, 13-ply laminated hub, solid maple egg-shaped nubs