CHACO Women's ZX/2 Yampa SandalsChaco's ZX2 Yampa Sandals feature a Luvseat platform to support and cushion the contours of your feet and resolable Vibram traction for the trail or water.
- Lightweight, nonmarking Vibram TC-1 Yampa outsole for durable wet/dry traction (can be resoled)
- Luvseat platform hugs the natural contours of your foot and supports each bone/muscle for healthy body alignment
- ChaPU (polyurethane) footbed maximizes durability, stride efficiency, cushioning and support
- Lasting arch support controls pronation
- Heel risers increase lateral stability
- Custom Adjust’em polyester webbing straps for a customized fit and secure hold
- Accepted by American Podiatric Medical Association
- Whole sizes only; the most important aspect of Chaco fit is that the footbed contours fit your arch comfortably
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Women's ZX/2 Yampa Sandals
Gender Women's Adjustable Forefoot Straps Yes Adjustable Heel Straps No Outsole Vibram TC-1 rubber Shank N/A Toe Style Open toe Upper Polyester webbing Midsole Polyurethane Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 5 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Arch Support
- Pricey but really nice
- Casual Wear
Comments about CHACO Women's ZX/2 Yampa Sandals:
Delivered on time, in great shape. Fit immediately ( no break in needed). Lots of complements on how they go perfectly with outfits. Best part? Wore walking all daylong.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width