THE NORTH FACE Men's Back-To-Berkeley Boots, BlackOld school look, new school tech—The North Face Back-To-Berkeley Boots feature PrimaLoft Eco insulation, The North Face HydroSeal waterproof protection, and IcePick lugs for serious winter traction.
- 100 g PrimaLoft Eco (minimum 30% recycled) insulation for around-town warmth
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for biting traction on snow and ice
- Die-cut EVA midsole for cushioned comfort and flexibility
- PU-coated ballistic polyester upper for support and protection
- HydroSeal waterproof, breathable membrane keeps sleet and snow out
- Waterproof suede mudguard for added durability
- Tongue gusset keeps debris out
- OrthoLite sockliner adds cushion, wicks moisture, and inhibits odor
- Fit: classic, comfortable athletic-fitting last; excellent for all-day, everyday wear
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Back-To-Berkeley Boots, Black
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Men's Boot Insulation PrimaLoft, 100 g Outsole TNF Winter Grip rubber Shank N/A Upper Ballistic polyester Warmth Rating Very warm casual Waterproof Yes Midsole Die-cut EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Men's Back-To-Berkeley Boots, Black:
Big disappointment with this order because the shoe had all the features I wanted, except fit. Oops. If your foot is D or wider, you have one choice in the under $300 area: Keen.
- Feels full size too small
- Feels too narrow