CHACO Men's Vade Hiking Shoes, Tweedy SproutBreathe easy in the mesh and suede uppers of the Vade and experience the comfort and support of Chaco's Luvseat platform—while seeking adventure with Vibram's no-slip grip.
- Luvseat platform hugs the natural contours of your foot and supports each bone and muscle for healthy body alignment, lasting arch support, and a maximized stride
- Removable ChaPU footbed for added support and comfort
- Nonmarking, lightweight Vibram Bulloo TC1 rubber outsole for water-ready, no-slip grip
- Mesh and suede uppers for breathability, support, and durability
- Toe bumper and heel counter for protection and added durability
- Midfoot lacing with webbing gilleys for the laces
- Lace-up fit (includes second set of laces in a different color for fun style changes)
- Luvseat XO3 platform provides lightweight comfort
- Chaco fit: most important for footbed contours to fit your arch comfortably
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Men's Vade Hiking Shoes, Tweedy Sprout
Gender Men's Outsole Vibram TC1 rubber Shank N/A Upper Mesh, suede Waterproof No Midsole TPU, PU Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 11 oz. (770 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Traction
- No Break-in
Comments about CHACO Men's Vade Hiking Shoes, Tweedy Sprout:
I bought this Chaco shoe because I wear their sandals exclusively during the summer. I needed something for work that had the same grippy, non-marking sole and support. I work on and around boats in a yacht yard. The yard is gravel requiring a hiking shoe shank for support, but then I need to be able to hop on a boat, up a mast or out for a sail. Now I need a super sticky sole that won't damage the decks. My Chaco sandals work perfectly until the weather turns cold. Now my Tweedies fill the winter void.
The support is similar but not as soft. The sole is all Chaco perfection.
All and all this is a good shoe for my unusual requirements. Not the best hiker and not a running shoe but truly a great boat shoe.
- Feels true to size
- Feels too wide
- Arch Type:
- High Arch
- Was this a gift?: