RUFFWEAR Web Master HarnessRuffwear's Web Master Harness is a supportive, multiuse harness built for maneuvering and assisting dogs up and over obstacles—a great collar alternative that's ideal for hiking, scrambling, and mobility assistance.
- Anatomical design provides controlled, comfortable, and balanced lifting with good load dispersion
- Customizable fit with five points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
- Secure design for even the best “Houdini dog”
- Foam-padded chest and belly straps for comfortable, extended wear
- Two points of connection: aluminum V-ring leash attachment up front or the webbing loop at the rear
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trim provides visibility in low light
- Preferred dog harness used by many avalanche rescue dog teams in the United States
RUFFWEAR Web Master Harness
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Assistance Handle
- Good Fit
- Strong Clip Point
Comments about Ruff Wear RUFFWEAR Web Master Harness:
First, the harness no longer looks as it does in the EMS product shot at the time of this review. That's the old version which was better in my opinion. Older model had 2X padding thickness in the body of the harness, more reflective piping, and was slightly larger (comparing same size, M). The new one just looks a little cheaper, as if the company did a cost-reduction overhaul on the Web Master Harness. There is less overall nylon fabric used in the body and belly straps. The belly straps are smaller and the soft fabric in contact with dog's belly has been removed. Also noticed some of the nice stitching details are gone, and straps and trim are now gray in color not black. The metal clip point is smaller too, but still solid. It's a nice harness overall with great adjustability to fit your dog, strong buckles, and heavy-duty nylon. I've had the old one for 2-3 years and it is built well - no issues. See the pictures for comparison. After ordering a new one for a second dog, I just miss the look and feel of the older version.