LEKI Thermolite XL Trekking PolesIdeal for hiking and saving weight when traveling, the Leki Thermolite XL Trekking Poles are lightweight and durable for extended expeditions.
- Positive-angle Aergon grip for a nonsweaty ergonomic contact with the pole
- Large support area on top of the grip for secure hold
- Ergonomic outer shape offers a variety of comfortable, secure gripping options
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock-and-release system
- Speedlock adjustment system is simple to use and adjust, even when wearing gloves
- Integrated stainless steel pressure plate allows the red locking lever to apply a vice-like grip on the shaft section to be locked
- Fiberglass-reinforced polyamide lock mechanism resists stretching, unlike other external locks, so Speedlock poles can be stored in the locked position without reducing strength
- Ultrasonic finish protects the top section; the bottom two sections are anodized
- Interchangeable basket system means one pole with many applications
- Durable carbide Flextip flexes up to 30 degrees without damaging shaft
LEKI Thermolite XL Trekking Poles
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Speed-lock Grip Material Synthetic Grip Type Ergonomic Antishock No Max. Length 53 in. Min. Length 24.5 in. Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 16.4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to adjust
- Good grips
- Car Camping
- Day trip
Comments about LEKI Thermolite XL Trekking Poles:
I bought these for my son for Boy Scout outings and hiking trips and they work really well. They are light weight and can easily be collapsed to put in his backpack. They are worth the money as he had a much less expensive pair and they broke the first time he used them. Great buy!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven