LEKI Corklite Trekking PolesThe LEKI Corklite Trekking Poles are comfortable in the hand and inspire confidence along the trail.
- Aergon Cor-Tec Grip designed from the ground up, specifically for hiking
- Large supports are on the top of the grip for a secure hold
- Natural cork material feels comfortable in the hands and offers great durability
- Integrated security strap for easy, secure strap adjustments
- Completely new Speedlock system achieves a high locking force to ensure your poles never slip
- Stainless steel locking plate and polyamide locking mechanism resist stretching so poles can be stored while locked without any effect on lock strength
- Speedlock system can be easily adjusted while wearing gloves
- Performance basket included for hiking
- Carbide tip
- Ultrasonic finish protects the top section; the bottom two sections are anodized
LEKI Corklite Trekking Poles
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Speed-lock Grip Material Cork Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 53 in. Min. Length 24.5 in. Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 16.8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to adjust
- Good grips
- Day trip
Comments about LEKI Corklite Trekking Poles:
I used these poles on my most recent hike of the Franconia loop in the White Mountains. They worked great! My other hiking buddies failed to obtain hiking pole s prior to our 8.9 mile hiking adventure with 3900 feet in elevation gain over the course of 7hrs. Needless to say, while i was running down the mountain using my poles to vault through the air, my hiking buddies were far behind complaining about how sore their knees were.
- What Is Your Gear Style: