PRIMUS Firehole 100 StoveFor demanding outdoor chefs, the Primus Firehole 100 reworks the classic propane cooker for better reliability and durability.
- The Firehole 100 features an integrated fuel line and regulator that will never get lost
- Fuel line and regulator tucks easily into the body of the stove for easy storage
- Recessed fuel knobs make for sleeker packing and won’t snag on other gear
- Integrated windshields increase cooking efficiency
- Easy-carry handle
- Twist-click piezo igniter
- Output: 2x12000 BTU/h
- Runs on 1 lb. propane canisters
- Suitable for groups of up to 10 people
- Dimensions: 19.9 x15 x 4.9 in.
- Max BTU: 24,000
PRIMUS Firehole 100 Stove
Fuel Type Propane Ignition Method Piezoelectric Priming No Boil Time 3 minutes Windscreen Included Yes Burn Time 1.5-2 hr. / 16.4 oz. propane fuel Type 2-Burner Propane Weight 13 lb.