PRIMUS Firehole 300 StoveReworking the classic camp stove, the Primus Firehole cook stove features innovations like a cook timer and light that will make any outdoor chef jealous.
- Included utensil kit integrates directly into stove's lid
- Integrated flexible fuel line will not get left behind
- Easy-carry split handle
- Recessed control knobs are sleeker and snag-free
- Battery-powered push piezo igniter
- Windscreens double as prep area
- Adjustable foot for uneven surface
- Output: 2x12000 BTU/h
- Runs on 1 lb. propane canisters
- Suitable for groups of up to 10 people
- Dimensions: 19.9 x 19 x 4.9 in.
PRIMUS Firehole 300 Stove
Ignition Method Piezoelectric Burn Time 85 min. on 230 g Type 2-Burner Propane Weight 14 lb. 12 oz.