SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Snowboard Medium SocksThe medium full-cushioned foot and leg in this sock keep you comfy as you rock in the park all day. Specifically designed for a woman's foot. WOW™ technology in high density impact zones reduces shock and abrasion.
- Medium cushion for high impact absorption
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System improves fit and comfort with greater stretch and recovery—four-point support at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch keeps the sock in place
- ReliaWool high-density impact zones provide longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Soft, breathable merino wool regulates temperature, manages moisture, naturally resists odor, and does not shrink or itch
- Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat-knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt; 1x1 ribbed leg
- Overall height: 13 in.
Fiber Content: 64% merino wool, 34% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Snowboard Medium Socks
Weight/Thickness Midweight Height Over-the-calf Material Wool
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Hugs Your Foot
- Around The House
- Daily Use
Comments about SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Snowboard Medium Socks:
I have purchased Smartwool PhD Crew socks for years. This year is the first time I have tried the longer Snowboard style PhD socks; I am so glad I did. They hug your arch; they stay up and do not slide down into the heel. I love the colors. Your feet and legs stay warm and cozy. I even went back to the store to buy more pairs for myself and as gifts for the neighbors. These should be your go-to-socks for athletics and just wearing around the house.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: