ALAN VIA The Catskill 67: A Hiker's Guide to the Catskill 100 Highest Peaks Under 3500'Of the Catskill 100 Highest, the 67 peaks under 3500 ft are often overlooked. Alan Via seeks to change that with the wealth of information he gives in Catskill 67: A Hiker's Guide to the Catskill 100 Highest Peaks Under 3500'. With keen observations and a wry sense of humor, Via will lead you on some of the prettiest hikes in New York.
- Describes the 67 peaks of the Catskill 100 Highest under 3500 feet
- Includes ratings of difficulty, view, interest, and bushwhacking potential for each peak
- Each peak description includes a highlights/summary section and a suggestion of the best time of year to hike
- Includes nine regional maps, color images, GPS coordinates for trailheads and difficult road intersections, and a large-format comprehensive map of the Catskill 100 Highest region
- 2012, first edition, 192 pages
- 9 x 6 x 0.6 in.