BRUNTON O.S.S. 50M Mirrored CompassDesigned so users can sight objects faster, Brunton has moved the hinge for the sighting mirror to the center of the base plate in the O.S.S. 50M Mirrored Compass.
- Brunton O.S.S. alignment system
- Meridian insert for tool-free declination adjustment—meridian lines stay down on map for greater ease and more precise headings
- On-the-map meridian lines
- 2-degree resolution
- Mid-hinged sighting mirror at center of base plate—users can sight objects faster and more accurately along the same direction-of-travel mark used for map navigation
- Protective cover
- Clinometer for measuring angles of elevation or inclination
- Inch/mm scales
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3.9 x 0.8 in.
Country of Origin: USA
BRUNTON O.S.S. 50M Mirrored Compass
Sighting Mirror Yes Global Needle No Declination Adjustment Yes Clinometer Yes