MUSCLETRAC Original MuscletracWhether you're looking to maximize performance or combat muscle aches and pains from hiking, backpacking, climbing, biking, paddling, or running (training and competition), the Muscletrac can provide great benefits—it's an effective device to add to your "soft tissue toolbox."
- Maximizes performance: wheel tread stimulates muscle to improve performance
- Accelerates recovery: quickly releases tight muscles and improves flexibility for enhanced recovery
- Relieves soreness: dual action penetrates and stretches to relieve muscle pain and soreness
- Nonmotorized performance therapy device: can be used for clinician-directed or self myofascial (soft tissue) treatment
- Specialized design of the wheel is the key to its effectiveness: when rolled across the muscle tissue, the individual articulating wheels allow for superficial to deep segmental penetration and stretching of the muscle tissue and overlying fascia
- Useful for muscle/fascia tightness, muscle knots, trigger points, and adhesions that can produce pain, affect biomechanics/alignment, and lead to injury
- Currently used by athletes and teams in the USTA, MLB, NBA, NFL, and NCAA and by leading sports medicine professionals, coaches, and trainers
- Wheel length: 4.5 in.
- Total length: 15.5 in.