MIRRCYCLE Incredibell Original BellAn often neglected or forgotten piece of bicycle gear, the bell is essential for the urban rider. How else are you going to get those pedestrians out of your way? Yelling like a Boston cabby would only be rude, but a bell is classy and sophisticated.
- Extra-loud bicycle bell also rings quietly and pivots for ringing with any finger
- Great for added safety on the road or trail; also alerts wildlife
- Rugged construction, ingenious design - no loose parts to rattle
- Fits handlebars with 21.7-26 mm (0.86-1.02 in.) diameters
- Bell dome is 33 mm (1.3 in.)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MIRRCYCLE Incredibell Original Bell:
Better of the two "incredibells" which EMS sells.
No issues ringing this with large gloves on in winter. With other one, yes.
Makes two rings each time you pull the lever. With other one, only makes one ring each time you release the striker.
And alas, louder than the other one too.