SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Outdoor Medium Crew SocksNew and improved with a 4 degree Elite Fit System and ReliaWool high-density impact zones, SmartWool PhD Outdoor Medium Crew Socks deliver more comfort with an improved fit and greater durability.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System improves fit and comfortófour elastic bands gently wrap and support the foot and allow for greater stretch and recovery while the foot flexes
- Four elastic bands: ankle band, upper and lower instep bands, and arch band keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool high-density impact zones provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Soft merino wool regulates temperature to keep feet warm when itís cold and cool when itís warm, manages moisture for breathability, naturally resists odor, and does not shrink or itch
- Medium full cushion for high impact absorption
- Flat-knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 2x1 ribbed welt; 1x1 ribbed leg
- Crew height: 7.5 in.
- Machine wash and dry (inside out)
Fiber Content: 67% merino wool, 31% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Outdoor Medium Crew Socks
Weight/Thickness Midweight Height Crew Material Wool
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Around The House
- Daily Use
Comments about SMARTWOOL Women's PhD Outdoor Medium Crew Socks:
I need warm socks to wear in the winter because my feet get cold when I walk early in the morning. They're also great with my clogs. These socks are a bit pricey at first blush, but if you take care of them - machine wash and air dry, they should last you a while. A downside is trying to find them in a size Large. But that wasn't a big problem at EMS (even in the stores). It was a happy day when I discovered SmartWool socks.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: