LUCID SKIS Cannon SkisDesigned and made in Maine, the Lucid Cannon Ski is designed for big all-mountain action and is right home in conditions typical to the North East.
- The Lucid Cannon is the stiffest ski in the Lucid line and designed for aggressive high speed charging through all conditions
- Amazing carver on groomers and wide enough to devour crud and shred the powder
- Light swing weight for bumps and trees, rockered tip, traditional underfoot camber
- All Lucid Skis are made using a vertically laminated ash and basswood core with hornbeam, hickory, rock maple or black locust sidewalls
- All woods used are sourced from local sawyers in Maine
- The core is sandwiched between two layers of triaxial fiberglass
- The bases are standard p-tex and the edges high carbon, hardened steel
- The top sheet is beautiful native rock maple veneer and every pair is finished with U.V. protective marine clear-coat, wet sanded and wax polished.
- The Lucid medallion on the tail is real gold leaf
- The Lucid Cannon Ski is suitable for alpine-touring and telemark setups
Country of Origin: USA
LUCID SKIS Cannon Skis
EMS_Sale Yes Primary Use All mountain Terrain Type Steep Gender Men's Avg. Weight (pair) 7 lb. Base Material Sintered Core Ash/Basswood Lengths (cm) 167, 177, 182 cm Sidecut (mm) 125-92-110 mm Topsheet Sandwich Shipping Surcharge Yes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Quality craftsmanship
- None yet
- Explosive Charging
- Loafing Around
Comments about LUCID SKIS Cannon Skis:
Tough to ride anything else after these! Quality build coupled with aesthetics, and local for the "207" crew too! Perfect for Loafing around!