LUCID SKIS Trip SkisLight and nimble, the quick turning Lucid Trip backcountry touring model excels in the bumps and trees, but holds an edge on the hairiest, steepest of slopes.
- The Lucid Trip Ski is wide enough to handle deep conditions, and strong enough to bring up to mach speed.
- Light swing weight for bumps and trees, rockered tip, traditional underfoot camber
- All Lucid Skis are made using a vertically laminated ash and basswood core with hornbeam, hickory, rock maple or black locust sidewalls
- All woods used are sourced from local sawyers in Maine
- The core is sandwiched between two layers of triaxial fiberglass
- The bases are standard p-tex and the edges high carbon, hardened steel
- The top sheet is beautiful native rock maple veneer and every pair is finished with U.V. protective marine clear-coat, wet sanded and wax polished.
- The Lucid medallion on the tail is real gold leaf
- The Lucid Trip Ski is suitable for alpine-touring and telemark setups
Country of Origin: USA
LUCID SKIS Trip Skis
Primary Use Touring Terrain Type Steep Gender Men's Avg. Weight (pair) 6 lb. 10 oz. Base Material Sintered Core Ash/Basswood Lengths (cm) 167, 177, 182 cm Sidecut (mm) 125-92-110 mm Topsheet Sandwich Shipping Surcharge Yes