NEW BALANCE Women's WT110 Trail Running ShoesA lightweight trail racer, the New Balance WT110 is built on a light and low platform with new performance attributes to deliver the optimal race-day experience and a smooth, responsive ride on any trail.
Named "Best Minimalist" in the TrailRunner Editor's Choice Awards.
- Rock Stop embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- Acteva foam midsole provides featherweight cushioning and resists compression setó12% lighter than standard midsole foam; made with DuPont Engage for exceptional durability
- Aggressive sticky rubber outsole provides maximum traction for off-road activities
- Stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Synthetic upper for lightweight comfort, support, and durability
- Nor Snow ankle cuff provides added protection from debris and the elements
- Fit/last: standard heel width, wide forefoot width, low instep height, shallow toe box height
- Last is designed to mimic the natural shape of the foot, providing a more fitted feel that is similar to a comfortable sock
- 4 mm heel-to-toe drop
- Trail running racer
Country of Origin: Imported
NEW BALANCE Women's WT110 Trail Running Shoes
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Sticky rubber Upper Synthetic Midsole Acteva foam Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 12.4 oz. (350 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NEW BALANCE Women's WT110 Trail Running Shoes:
These were really difficult both to Put on, and to wiggle into entirely.
I had to struggle to get my foot into the inner shoe because the outer shoe was very restrictive.
So, in other words,
They have an inner shoe, which is not removable from the outer shoe (from what I could figure).
.May have been an excellent shoe if sold in two parts..
- Feels half size too small
- Feels too narrow
- Arch Type:
- Average Arch