FOLDING GUIDES Land Mammals of the NortheastLand Mammals of the Northeast is a waterproof, laminated folding guide that's perfect for your backpack, tackle box, purse, or glove compartment.
- Range includes: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota
- 44 species covered in detail, both common and exotic
- Foxes, squirrels, bats, rabbits, moose, beaver, mink, river otter and more
- Includes track illustrations, complete with dimensions
- Illustrations by Fiona Reid, under license agreement from the prestigious Peterson Field Guide Series
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know—perfect for backpack, boat, tackle box or glove compartment
- Dimensions/folded: 9 1/4 x 4 1/8 in.
- Dimensions/open: 9 1/4 x 24 5/8 in.
- Copyright 2012
- Published by Steven Lewers & Associates, Wilton, NH