FISHER SPACE PEN Cap-O-MaticWhen President John Kennedy challenged America to put a man on the moon, Paul Fisher knew no existing pen could perform in the gravity-free, freezing cold and boiling hot vacuum of space.
- Thousands of experiments later, Fischer succeeded in creating the first reliable sealed and pressurized cartridge
- In 1967, after 18 months of rigorous testing by NASA, the Space Pen was selected by the astronauts
- The Fischer Space Pen cartridge is guaranteed to perform in temperatures from -30° to +250° F
- It will write over grease, underwater, in zero gravity, and at any angleóeven upside down!
- Its reliability means itís the only pen you will ever need
- Features an ultra hard tungsten carbide tip
- Thrixotropic ink in a hermetically sealed, pressurized reservoir writes three times longer than an ordinary ball point
- Sliding float separates ink from pressurized nitrogen gas
- Black ink; medium point
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Writes nicely
Comments about Rite in the Rain FISCHER SPACE PEN Cap-O-Matic:
I like this pen a lot. It writes nicely, has a good feel, and works with my waterproof notepad I also bought from EMS. My only complaint is that sometimes, infrequently, it manages to unscrew itself and fall apart in my pocket. But I'd still buy it again.