DELORME InReach for IOS and AndroidThe DeLorme inReach keeps you connected, sending and receiving vital information in all the places where cell phones and one-way satellite messengers can't.
- Only 10% of the world has cell phone signals—the inReach device provides backup for the other 90%
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to your Android smartphone
- Compose messages up to 150 characters long to update backup crews on your progress
- GPS chipset for remote tracking and embedding location coordinates in all sent messages; accuracy +/− 5 m
- GPS fix reports position, speed, course, and elevation with each track or message sent
- Interactive SOS lets you describe your situation in detail to improve emergency response
- Automatically tracks your location and will send updates at intervals from 10 min. to 4 hr.
- Navigate with ease using the DeLorme inReach device for positioning and maps downloaded to your smartphone
- Downloaded maps remain on your phone for use while out of signal range
- Free app for smartphone users at iTunes.com or Googleplay.com enables free map downloads
- 2 AA lithium batteries provide the best performance and are strongly recommended—alkaline and NiMH batteries also supported
- Battery life is 60 hr. (lithium), sending one-track point every 10 min.; results will vary depending on usage conditions
- In the box: inReach 2-way communicator, USB cable for firmware updates
- 2 AA lithium batteries, lanyard, quick-start guide, activation and SOS information card, GEOS search and rescue information
DELORME InReach for IOS and Android
Touchscreen No Altitude Function No Barometer No Batteries 2 AA Built-In Maps No Color Screen N/A Dimensions 3.4 x 2.85 x 1.73 in. Electronic Compass No GPS Enabled Yes Weight w/ Batteries 8 oz.