Welcome!  Sign In  |   Register

JOINTHECLUB

DELORME InReach for IOS and Android

Item: 13054412 Product Description >

Price: $249.95
   

Share This Page:

  • DELORME InReach for IOS and Android

    The DeLorme inReach keeps you connected, sending and receiving vital information in all the places where cell phones and one-way satellite messengers can't.

    Features/Benefits:

    • Only 10% of the world has cell phone signals—the inReach device provides backup for the other 90%
    • Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to your Android smartphone
    • Compose messages up to 150 characters long to update backup crews on your progress
    • GPS chipset for remote tracking and embedding location coordinates in all sent messages; accuracy +/− 5 m
    • GPS fix reports position, speed, course, and elevation with each track or message sent
    • Interactive SOS lets you describe your situation in detail to improve emergency response
    • Automatically tracks your location and will send updates at intervals from 10 min. to 4 hr.
    • Navigate with ease using the DeLorme inReach device for positioning and maps downloaded to your smartphone
    • Downloaded maps remain on your phone for use while out of signal range
    • Free app for smartphone users at iTunes.com or Googleplay.com enables free map downloads
    • 2 AA lithium batteries provide the best performance and are strongly recommended—alkaline and NiMH batteries also supported
    • Battery life is 60 hr. (lithium), sending one-track point every 10 min.; results will vary depending on usage conditions
    • In the box: inReach 2-way communicator, USB cable for firmware updates
    • 2 AA lithium batteries, lanyard, quick-start guide, activation and SOS information card, GEOS search and rescue information

  • DELORME InReach for IOS and Android

    Touchscreen No
    Altitude Function No
    Barometer No
    Batteries 2 AA
    Built-In Maps No
    Color Screen N/A
    Dimensions 3.4 x 2.85 x 1.73 in.
    Electronic Compass No
    GPS Enabled Yes
    Weight w/ Batteries 8 oz.


Sign-up for our email and get
special savings, advance sale
notice and more.

Can't decide what to buy?
Let them decide!

Buy Now

Choose from all brands
site wide: