EMS Travel Waist Pack, LargeIdeal for easy day hikes at home or adventures abroad, the EMS Travel Waist Pack keeps the essentials organized, secure, and easily accessible.
- Large main compartment with key clip, zippered mesh pocket, and sleeve pocket makes it easy to keep your things organized
- Rear compartment provides additional storage space and a padded, fleecy pocket perfect for a Kindle or other e-reader
- Easy-to-access front zip pocket is great for your phone, wallet, and other small items
- Padded back panel rests comfortably against your body
- Made with sturdy 610D HP Cordura polyester and sturdy YKK zippers
- Adjustable 1.5 in. webbing waist belt fits up to 52 in. waists
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Travel Waist Pack, Large
Dimensions 10 x 7 x 3 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 610D HP Cordura polyester
1220D HP Cordura polyester
Waist Belt Adjustable up to 52 in. Type Waist packs Carry-On Compatible Yes Primary Use Hiking Volume 275 cu. in. Weight 9 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Travel Waist Pack, Large:
Study well built fanny pack with plenty of ways to divide items inside. The largest zippered pocket has a nylon divider on the inside facing area. The second (two pull) zippered pocket also has a zippered mesh area (big enough for my portable GPS) on one side and yet another nylon area on the opposite side. The smallest zippered pocket facing the front is also a nice size. I have carried house/car keys, GPS, Swiss army knife, hand and face wipes, cigarette lighter (no I don't smoke) sunglass case and even my smaller digital camera. So in sum what you have here is a good looking compact bag that fits plenty of stuff.This is a real all around bag good for everyday usage, travel, and biking.
- Was this a gift?: