EMS Women's Techwick Impulse 1/4 Zip, L/SAccelerate and stay dry with Techwick Impulse. Geared with stretch mesh panels to enhance breathability and mobility, this moisture-wicking, quick-drying 1/4 zip is ideal for running and other sweat-inducing activities.
- Body fabric made from soft, lightweight small-hole mesh polyester
- Underarm and side panels made from polyester mesh with stretch spandex for enhanced breathability and mobility
- Superior wicking—engineered to pull sweat away from your skin so you stay drier and more comfortable
- Dries quickly—the faster your garment dries, the better you perform
- Mechanical stretch provides freedom of movement
- Treated for odor resistance
- 1/4 zip for easy on/off and ventilation; zipper garage for nonchafing comfort; reflective tape for low-light visibility
- Flatlock seams for nonchafing comfort and a smooth fit—no side seams or sleeve seams under the arms
- Raglan sleeves and straight hem
- Reflective logos on sleeves for low-light visibility
- Front length/medium: 26 in.
Fiber Content: Body: 100% polyester; Panels: 91% polyester, 9% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Women's Techwick Impulse 1/4 Zip, L/S
Fabric(s) Synthetic Sleeve Length Long-Sleeve
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Much Sun Protection
- No Upfspf
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Techwick Impulse 1/4 Zip, L/S:
I wore this top all weekend while at a SAR class. We were outside the entire weekend, in the sun, woods and bugs. I bought this because I wanted something incredibly lightweight to wear over my tshirts so that my arms wouldn't get scratched while going through the brush and I wanted to avoid as many misquito bites as possible. This top passed the test. I'll probably going to be purchasing a few more. You would really want to wear sunblock while wearing this shirt since it doesn't have the built in UPF/SPF factor. I would love EMS to come out to a top just like this, but with a UPF/SPF factor built in.
- Was this a gift?: