EMS Men's Trailhead ShortsFor the ultimate in stretch mobility, along with quick-drying comfort, these shorts are a great choice for adventure on and off the trail.
- Nylon and spandex fabric with a soft peached face
- Quick-drying, abrasion- and wrinkle-resistant fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture
- 2-way stretch promotes freedom of movement
- UPF 30+ for sun protection
- Zip and button front closure
- Belt loops at 1.75 in. waistband
- Two front hand pockets with lightweight mesh liners
- Right side cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure and interior mesh pocket
- Left side thigh pocket with zip closure and lightweight mesh liner
- Two back pockets with hidden zip closure
- 3 in. wide inseam gusset for freedom of movement
- Rise/front: 9.75 in.; back (including gusset): 17.5 in.
- Inseam: 10.5 in.
- Made in Vietnam
Fiber Content: 94% nylon, 6% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Men's Trailhead Shorts
Gender Men's Fit Fitted Inseam 10.5 in. Rise Regular Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great For Every Use
- High Quality
- Nice Color
- Washes Well
- Casual Wear
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Men's Trailhead Shorts:
What an awesome comfortable modern fit in a medium wt nylon blend.
Great for hiking and cycling with or without a lighter pair of liner chamois shorts.
I bought these cause I am tired of baggy bike shorts with the liner. Then I bought 2 more pairs!
I even trail run with the iPhone GPS in a rear pocket.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: