EMS Men's Trailhead PantsThese lightweight, water-repellent, and quick-drying pants adapt to your adventures on and off the trail with stretch mobility, sun protection, and travel-savvy pockets.
- Nylon and spandex fabric with a soft peached face
- Quick-drying, abrasion- and wrinkle-resistant fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture
- 2-way stretch promotes freedom of movement
- UPF 30+ for sun protection
- Zip and button front closure
- Straight legs with elastic cord and cord lock at bottom hem to help keep bugs out
- 3 in. wide crotch gusset for freedom of movement and comfort
- Belt loops at 1.75 in. wide waistband
- Two front hand pockets with lightweight mesh liners
- Right side cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure and interior mesh pocket
- Left side thigh pocket with zipper closure and mesh lining
- Two back pockets with hidden zipper closure
- Articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Rise/front: 9.75 in.; back (including gusset): 17.5 in.
- Inseam: short: 30 in., regular: 32 in., long: 34 in.
- Made in Vietnam
Fiber Content: 94% nylon, 6% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Men's Trailhead Pants
Gender Men's Fit Fitted Inseam Short: 30 in., regular: 32 in., long: 34 in. Pant Length Full length Rise Regular Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Color
- Great Fit
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Men's Trailhead Pants:
I've only worn them one day out on a cycling adventure but so far they're great. Stretch material was cool and comfortable. No chafing, convenient pockets. Fit is perfect - availability of short inseam length is awesome. I like the drawcord design at the hem. They don't look obviously like nylon pants though we'll see how they hold up after a lot of wear and washings. They definitely make swishing sounds when you walk.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length