EMS Men's Trailhead Zip-Off PantsThese lightweight, water-repellent, and quick-drying zip-off pants adapt to your adventures on and off the trail with stretch mobility and pants-to-shorts versatility.
- Nylon and spandex fabric with a soft peached face
- Quick-drying, abrasion- and wrinkle-resistant fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture
- 2-way stretch promotes freedom of movement
- UPF 30+ for sun protection
- Zip-off legs for pants-to-shorts versatility; 9 in. long zipper at pant hem for easy on/off
- Zip and button front closure
- Belt loops at 1.75 in. wide waistband
- Two front hand pockets with lightweight mesh liners
- Right side cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure and interior mesh pocket
- Left side thigh pocket with zipper closure and mesh lining
- Two back pockets with hidden zip closure
- 3 in. wide inseam gusset on shorts for freedom of movement
- Knee darts on pant legs for unrestricted movement
- Rise/front: 9.75 in.; back (including gusset): 17.5 in
- Shorts inseam: 12 in.
- Short, regular, and long inseams: 30, 32, and 34 in.
Fiber Content: 94% nylon, 6% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Men's Trailhead Zip-Off Pants
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Men's Fit Fitted Inseam Short: 30 in., regular: 32 in., long: 34 in. Shorts Inseam 12 in. Pant Length Zip-off Rise Regular Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Fit
- Quality Material
- Casual Wear
- Outdoor Hiking
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Men's Trailhead Zip-Off Pants:
First, 12 inch inseam for the shorts. Great for long legs. Only pair of conversion pants I could find with decent short inseam (I wear 34 or 36 inseam pants regular, 9 inch shorts don't work). Good quality over all and still lightweight. Any chance of a 33" waist size (long inseam).
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: