TUBBS Xplore 30 SnowshoesThe best way to start exploring, the Tubbs Xplore snowshoes are easy to use, comfortable, and will inspire confidence on the trail.
- Left/right 180 binding with Control Wings provides step-in convenience, control, stability, and proper foot alignment
- New QuickPull binding slides easily to cinch and unlocks with one buckle push
- Carbon-steel toe crampon for biting traction in variable snow conditions; heel crampon enhances downhill braking
- 6000 series aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Innovative Fit-Step frame shape has a slightly upturned round tail to reduce muscle fatigue and promote a natural stride
- Rotating toe cord allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply
- SoftTec decking provides durable lightweight flotation with a smooth, soft texture
TUBBS Xplore 30 Snowshoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 4 lb. 11 oz. Dimensions 30 in. long Gender Men's Crampon Material Carbon Steel Deck Material SoftTec Frame Material Aluminum Has Crampons? Yes Primary Terrain Gentle Recommended Use Recreation User Weight 170-250 lb. Shipping Surcharge Yes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TUBBS Xplore 30 Snowshoes:
I read the other previous comments about the fragile quality of these snowshoe bindings, etc., so I am careful about strapping the bindings on (with correct right and left positions for the shoes) and not pulling and stretching the back strip of binding outwards, away from the shoe (instead of pulling it back toward the heel). I also make sure that my feet are as far forward as possible in the front bindings and that the back binding goes higher up, and snug, over the back of my heel . Under these circumstances the shoes,and bindings, work well and manage to get me through three feet of snow....