TUBBS Mountaineer 30 SnowshoesAggressive traction, easy to maneuver, and super-durable decking, the Tubbs Mountaineer snowshoe will carry you deeper into the backcountry, or higher up the mountains.
- New Pro-Step frame combines a longer, lower rise for improved ergonomics and flotation
- Lower rise height packs more compactly while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints
- Ultraprecise ActiveFit binding with Control Wings for lightweight control, comfort, and support
- Control Wings also center the heel in the snowshoes
- Padded binding upper provides pressure-free support, a secure fit, and added warmth
- Anaconda carbon-steel toe crampon with long, sharp teeth for biting traction in variable snow conditions
- Python heel crampon enhances downhill braking
- Durable, abrasion-resistant ArcTec decking provides lightweight flotation and sheds snow
- Aggressive traction to carry you deeper into the backcountry or higher up the mountains
- RII Response pivot system maintains natural foot position with shock-absorbing lateral flex and quick side-slope responsiveness
- Rotating toe cord allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply
TUBBS Mountaineer 30 Snowshoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 5 lb. 5 oz. Dimensions 30 in. long Gender Men's Crampon Material Carbon Steel Deck Material SoftTec Frame Material Aluminum Has Crampons? Yes Primary Terrain Steep Recommended Use Mountaineering User Weight 170-250 lb. Shipping Surcharge Yes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ems Service
- Not As Rugged As The Old
Comments about TUBBS Mountaineer 30 Snowshoes:
Fantastically fast shipping from EMS !!
I am a very hard snowshoer and would recommend these.
I only wish they were as rugged as the older version that
finally wore out after 15 years !!