ATLAS Women's Elektra 823 SnowshoesNew technology in the Atlas 8 series allows natural articulation of the foot and unparalleled freedom of movement for trail versatility.
- Free-Rotating Suspension allows the foot to rest naturally while the deck conforms to the terrain
- Increased rotation of the snowshoe lets the nose float easily over new snow
- Integrated forward limiter prevents over-rotation of the snowshoe and painful shin-bang
- Elektra frame is shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails and a narrower nose
- Aluminum V-frame produces an efficient, natural stride
- V-shape tracks straight in deep snow
- Tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy
- Turned-up tail rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- One pull on the binding handle snugs the entire binding around your instep, toe and heel
- Molded around a women’s specific last
- Tempered steel All-Trac toe crampon provides traction in all directions
ATLAS Women's Elektra 823 Snowshoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 9 oz. Dimensions 23 in. long Gender Women's Crampon Material Tempered steel Deck Material Nytex Frame Material 6061 aluminum Has Crampons? Yes Primary Terrain Gentle Recommended Use Recreation User Weight 80-150 lb.