ATLAS Women's Elektra 927 SnowshoesIncreased natural articulation, greater freedom of movement, the new Atlas 9 series makes the outdoors more accessible to anyone who decides to put them on.
- Free-Rotating Suspension allows the foot to rest naturally while the deck conforms to the terrain
- Increased rotation of the snowshoe lets the nose float easily over new snow
- Integrated forward limiter prevents over-rotation of the snowshoe and painful shin-bang
- Elektra frame is shaped to accommodate a woman’s natural gait, with tapered tails and a narrower nose
- Aluminum V-frame produces an efficient, natural stride
- V-shape tracks straight in deep snow
- Tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy
- Turned-up tail rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- One pull on the binding handle snugs the entire binding around your instep, toe and heel
- Molded around a women’s specific last
- Tempered steel All-Trac toe crampon provides traction in all directions
- Tri-cleat of tempered steel provides traction under the heel in any direction
ATLAS Women's Elektra 927 Snowshoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 15 oz. Dimensions 27 in. long Gender Women's Crampon Material Tempered steel Deck Material Nytex Frame Material 6061 aluminum Has Crampons? Yes Primary Terrain Gentle Recommended Use Recreation User Weight 120-200 lb.