BLACK DIAMOND Magnetron RockLock CarabinerCombining maximum security and ease of use like never before, the Black Diamond Magnetron Rocklock uses the power of magnets to reinvent the auto-locking carabiner.
- Magnetron Technology uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the carabiner's keylock nose to create an ultra-secure, self-clearing and redundant locking mechanism
- The magnetron can easily be used with either hand
- The classic Black Diamond RockLock shape is ideal for belaying, making anchors or rappelling
- The keylock nose prevents snagging on slings and ropes
- Square hinge end helps hold belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
BLACK DIAMOND Magnetron RockLock Carabiner
Key Lock Gate Yes Major Axis Strength (closed) 24 kN Gate Opening 21 mm Minor Axis Strength 7 kN Major Axis Strength (open) 7 kN Weight 3.1 oz. Weight (grams) 87 g Gate Type Locking Locking Mechanism Auto-Lock Carabiner Shape Modified D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Outdoor climbing
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Magnetron RockLock Carabiner:
Getting use to opening for climbing in the works, however for tree climbing work I don't believe they they meet OSHA standards. Weight rating good (kn's), but need 2 opening movements, opening gate isn't counted as a movement. Just movements leading up to the gate opening.
- Was this a gift?: