EXOFFICIO Men's ExO JavaTech Polo, S/SWhen you need a shirt that's as active as you are, reach for ExOfficio's JavaTech. Featuring S.Café technology, this polo provides superior quick-drying and odor-resistant performance, along with natural UV protection.
- Lightweight cotton and S.Café recycled polyester fabric
- S.Café technology embeds processed coffee grounds in the fabric for superior performance
- Moisture wicking and fast drying—moves moisture away from skin and spreads it along the fabric surface to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Odor resistant—traps odor molecules for maximum freshness and releases them in the wash
- Natural UPF 15+ protection—particles in the fabric refract and diffuse the sun’s rays
- S.Café works forever—never washes or wears out
- 3-button closure
- Forward facing shoulder seams for added comfort when wearing a pack
- Flatlock stitching for comfort and a smooth fit
- Tagless label to prevent irritation
- Hidden stash pocket in hem—interior fold-over key pocket
- Natural fit: lightly tailored, shaped closer to the body, and ideal for most activities
Fiber Content: 53% cotton, 47% recycled polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
EXOFFICIO Men's ExO JavaTech Polo, S/S
Fabric(s) Blend Sleeve Length Short-Sleeve
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Work wear
Comments about EXOFFICIO Men's ExO JavaTech Polo, S/S:
I bought this shirt for several reasons. I'm always looking for polo shirts that are both stylish and maintain a comfortable, relaxed fit. I've liked Ex-O products in the past. I was curious about the JavaTech performance.
This shirt has fit into my wardrobe nicely. I can wear it to work with jeans (or shorts in the summer), and the black color looks great with either. Its lightweight and breathable, so its great to have on the golf course on a hot day, or at a casual event when its hot/humid and you know you'll be sweating!
The JavaTech performance has been impressive. Several wash cycles, and no 'issues' with fit/condition - just make sure to air dry.
- Was this a gift?: