EXOFFICIO Men's BugsAway Breez'r Shirt, L/SThe ideal shirt for hot, buggy conditions, ExOfficio's BugsAway Breez'r Shirt stops the bugs and starts the adventure with cooling ventilation, Sun Guard 30+, and long-lasting, effective insect protection.
- ExHale UV Block ripstop nylon fabric
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric to keep you dry and comfortable
- Insect Shield with permethrin effectively repels mosquitoes (including those carrying West Nile virus and malaria), ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums)
- Insect Shield lasts 70 washings: invisible, odorless, and tightly bonded to the fabric fibers
- Flow-thru ventilation system to keep you cool
- Sun Guard 30+ for protection against harmful UV rays
- Button-front placket
- Security zip chest pocket
- Natural fit: lightly tailored, shaped closer to the body, and ideal for most activities
- Do not dry clean
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
EXOFFICIO Men's BugsAway Breez'r Shirt, L/S
Fabric(s) Synthetic Sleeve Length Long-Sleeve
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Figure Flattering
- Great Color
- Quality Materials
- Washes Well
- Casual Wear
Comments about EXOFFICIO Men's BugsAway Breez'r Shirt, L/S:
There is little I can criticize about this shirt. I was looking for a shirt that would be at ease on a trail, yet would present well if in a city, or a restaurant. It had to keep me cool in hot and humid climates, dry easily if it got wet from perspiration, dry overnight if I washed it in the sink (I always seek to minimize the amount of clothes I take with me while traveling). This shirt has measured in all respects. I cannot comment on the built-in bug repellent as I haven't been in areas with lots of bugs. I will just say that I have not noticed any particular or unpleasant odor; you don't even notice it's there.
A couple of minor shortcomings: I would prefer the zipper on the breast pocket to open out ( chest to arm); the way it is it tends to offer resistance and often needs two hands to unzip. Also the bottom seams (front and back) were designed on purpose with "gaps" designed to increase airflow into the shirt; great idea but the gaps are rather large and consequently "gap" when sitting, which might be perceived as unsightly by some in a restaurant setting, for instance. Rather than 3 big gaps, 6 smaller ones might be better?
Overall, though, a fantastic product as far as I am concerned and well worth the money you pay for it.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: