EMS Women's Sessions ShortsEssential for adventures in and around water, Sessions Shorts are comfortable, quick drying, sun protective . . . and darn cute!
- Polyester sateen fabric with a peached face for softness
- Water resistant and quick drying
- UPF 30 for protection from the sunís harmful rays
- Flat drawcord with hook-and-loop front closure
- Center-front fly with lightweight stretch neoprene gusset
- One back patch pocket with hook-and-loop closure and eyelet drain holes
- Split side hem for style and an easy stride
- Front rise/size 8: 9.5 in.
- Inseam: 11 in.
Fiber Content: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Women's Sessions Shorts
Fit Semifitted Inseam 11 in. Rise Low rise Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Casual Wear
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Sessions Shorts:
I wore these new shorts on a hike with friends. I received compliments on both the way the look and the style. They appear to be very versatile. They are a lightweight fabric that appears to dry easily if worn boating or doing other water activities.
Very comfortable hiking. They do have a tie front instead of a button or snap which can be a little annoying when taken off and on.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: