LITTLE HOTTIES Adhesive Toe Warmers, 1 PairKeep your toes warm and comfortable during outdoor activities with air-activated Little Hotties Adhesive Toe Warmers. They're great for skiing, boarding, ice climbing, winter hiking and backpacking, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling.
- 2 warmers per pack with adhesive backing
- Provide up to 5 hours of safe, natural heat
- Environmentally friendly
- Anatomy of disposable warmer: iron powder, water, salt, activated charcoal, vermiculite
- Easy to use:
~ Remove from plastic wrapper (do not open the cloth pouch)
~ Remove paper backing and place adhesive side of toe warmer on the outside of your sock, at the top or bottom of toe area
~ After placing in an enclosed area, Little Hotties can take up to 20 minutes to reach maximum heat
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Please note: not intended for use during vigorous activities such as running; do not use in shoes that have air ventilation holes
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Mt Biking
Comments about LITTLE HOTTIES Adhesive Toe Warmers, 1 Pair:
I wear these for winter mt biking. Even with EMS Summit Socks and a sock liner under that, my toes get wicked cold. These help a lot. I put them between the socks and the liners.
They feel weird walking around, but once I clip into my pedals I can't feel them anymore. No issues at at all during the ride.
Just don't get them wet. :) The first time I was using these things, I rode across a wooden plank over a stream. I didn't realize that the plank was wet & super slick, and my front wheel immediately lost traction. I ended up in the stream, the toe warmers got soaked, and that was the end of that!