THE NORTH FACE Men's Verto Pro JacketEnhanced with Gore Windstopper at the elbows, shoulders, chest, and hood for weather protection and durability, The North Face Verto Pro Jacket will shield you against bone-chilling wind while climbing at high altitudes.
- 10D Pertex Quantum GL nylon micro-ripstop reinforced with Gore Windstopper membrane at elbows, shoulders, chest, and hood for 2-layer 20D fabric
- Superlight Gore Windstopper membrane protects against weather and abrasion—totally windproof and highly water resistant
- Pertex Quantum GL is windproof, lightweight, soft, and packable, with best strength-to-weight ratio
- Elastic-bound hem, cuffs, and hood stay in place without digging in or restricting movement
- Zippered chest pocket doubles as compressible stow pouch that can be clipped to a harness
- Harness and pack compatible
- Summit Series Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
- Back length: 28 in.
Fiber Content: 100% nylon micro-ripstop
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Verto Pro Jacket
Removable Liner No Gender Men's Back Length 28 in. Hood Yes Insulation N/A Weather Conditions Wind Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 5.6 oz. (160 g) Type Jackets Hood Type Fixed