THE NORTH FACE Men's Iodin JacketA go-to soft shell jacket for fast-moving mountain adventures, the exceptionally breathable Iodin manages moisture—inside and out—with Pertex Equilibrium fabric. Handwarmer pockets are harness and pack friendly.
- Durable double-weave fabric of 70D x 40D nylon, polyester, and elastane
- Pertex Equilibrium fabric:
~ Manages moisture—inside and out—with wicking fabric construction that moves moisture away from the body and promotes fast evaporation, creating body temperature “equilibrium”
~ Raised yarns inside create a microclimate between skin and fabric to keep fabric from sticking to skin during intense activity, and support the moisture movement process
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish for improved water resistance during light rain showers
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets with zip closure
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and provides a streamlined fit
- Center-back length: 28 in.
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
Fiber Content: 68% nylon, 20% polyester, 12% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Iodin Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Activity/BreathabilityLev High Removable Liner No Back Length 28 in. Fit Regular Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No 3-in-1 No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 14.2 oz. (405 g) Waterproof No Type Jackets Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type No