THE NORTH FACE Men's Defroster HoodieA technical, comfortable fleece with packable all-mountain versatility, The North Face Defroster Hoodie displays exceptional insulation and moisture-wicking properties in the backcountry. It's ideal as an outer layer in milder conditions or as a breathable midlayer in harsher climates.
- Pontetorto hard-face fleece has a wide comfort range, packs small, and resists abrasion; polyester interior insulates and wicks moisture; stretch provides a body-hugging fit
- FlashDry stretch panels (sides, underarms, hood, and center of upper back) extend comfort range, vastly improve dry time, and help regulate core body temperature
- Sleek, scuba-style hood fits close to the head and under a helmet
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets for easy access
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Harness and pack compatible
- Center-back length: 28 in.
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
Fiber Content: Body: 92% polyester, 8% elastane; FlashDry Panels: 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Defroster Hoodie
Removable Liner No Back Length 28 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 1 lb. 1 oz. (465 g) Waterproof No Type Jackets Fleece Weight Lightweight Hood Type Yes, fixed